ScubaPro s600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scharmack

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just switched to the ScubaPro S600 and this reg rocks!!!!It has an adjustable tolerance knob that so far I have only set to the middle of the settings and have not moved it yet. This reg delivers air incredibly!!! Who wants to think about their reg? Regardless of orientation in the water it has been flawless so far I am completely happy with the fit and performance.

is the s600 the same inside construction and mechanism as the S600T and the S600 Classic?
cheers

Both adjustment knobs should be set fully open. That position provides maximum performance and should not freeflow under normal conditions. It will make a difference that you should notice.

The internal guts are the same on the S600, S600T, S600 Classic and even the G250HP where the same internals are just in a larger case.

Back
Top Bottom