ScubaPro Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Burke

Reaction score
Their gear is cool, but their customer relations is awesome. I went to a scubapro seminar today at a dive shop in San Diego, the scubapro rep talked about all of their gear and showed us all of the new stuff and answered any questions, it was very informative and she was very helpful. At the end everyone put their name into a bin and she drew one out and the lucky s.o.b got a FREE scubapro S600M25, now the part that I thought was so cool about this was that it was at the dive shop I consider my LDS, and their was a total of about 20 people there! That they went to that much trouble, and gave away that cool of a reg. for only 20 people says alot about their commitment to their customers or possible future customers. One interesting thing she said is that in her opinion, and apparently the opinion of most of the scubapro engineers the D400 is the best breathing reg on the market, better then any one their newer stuff.
Before you ask, the room was past full.
Obviously I know that they just did this to impress future customers but I have to say it worked, I am impressed. Also she said that their headquarters is in El Cajon (nearby) and it is open to the public, gonna go check that out sometime.

And that is the reg I just picked up last Oct. and I must say it is very, very awesome!!!! But then again almost all of my gear is Scubapro... BC-Glide Plus, the MK25-S600 Reg, Mask & snorkle.. Twin jets and prior to that Jet fins I got back in the early 80's with another Scubapro mask I had to replace due to ferret bites around the nose. Got to say I love the gear.

Rich :mean:

I agree, Burke!
After a company puts a fortune into R & D, the best way to show their market how wonderful an innovation works is to put some of them out there into their market so we can all observe how it works. When my spouse & I went on a diving vacation, many companies offered gear as prizes for contests. We both won a Seavision pink-lens mask! I NEVER would have chosen this item off the rack, but now that I have used it, I see the advantages; so do the people I dive with! Seavison hoped that my buddies would ask about the unique qualities, try mine out, & run out & get one of theri own. Some have. I even use it for night dives, something I presumed it was useless for! 3 cheers for prizes!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom