Scubapro Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Onsrac

Reaction score
# of dives
I have one SP Titanium MK25/S600 Reg for sale for 750 plus shipping.

I also have two SP MK25/A700's for sale. 350 plus shipping each.

All three have new services on them and they all come with the BLANK Warranty Card.

All are in excellent condition. I finished my Tech Cert and they are just layin around right now so I thought I would get them out of the house and to someone that could use them.

Thanks
Lance

I'll post pics later.

interested in the mk25/a700, if it comes with a blank warranty card, does that mean i can register it and qualify for factory warranty? are these DIN or Yoke?

If they are blank wouldn't we still need a receipt to show proof of purchase? Someone had said that the serial number on the regs will indicate when they were manufactured and Scuba Pro could then trace back to original store shipped to. From there they could find out the date they were sold to a customer. If the annual service wasn't performed on them as required, the warranty is no good. Essentially someone could have a brand new reg, never use it, and two years later goes to sell it, Scuba Pro turns around and says it out of warranty because it hasn't been serviced.

Does anyone know if this is a fact and not just another rumor?

KP,
You are absolutly CORRECT. It makes no difference if the card is blank or not.

The reg is registered with SP at time of sale to the owner. Warranties are not transferable and service records must be maintained to continue a warranty, even for the original owner. Miss a year and its done.

Regards and good luck with the sale.

The regs are about a year old, I'll get the exact date if you want it. I am not sure about the warranty issues some are speaking of. They have the the program set up with the ability to buy back into if you do get it serviced every year. I'll find out.

I'll post pics tomorrow night when I get home from work.
Thanks
Lance

Here's the pics. I found the reciept and the purchase date is 2/23/10. I am just parting out the regs with the yokes. I will part out the whole thing.
Thanks
Lance

Attachments

• DSC_0409.jpg
    DSC_0409.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC_0412.jpg
    DSC_0412.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_0413.jpg
    DSC_0413.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_0414.jpg
    DSC_0414.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
"You are absolutly CORRECT. It makes no difference if the card is blank or not.

The reg is registered with SP at time of sale to the owner. Warranties are not transferable and service records must be maintained to continue a warranty, even for the original owner. Miss a year and its done."

Wrong. The regs were not registered. Please know what you talk about before you talk.
Thanks.

"Someone had said that the serial number on the regs will indicate when they were manufactured and Scuba Pro could then trace back to original store shipped to. From there they could find out the date they were sold to a customer."

Please tell me how? I'd love to hear this. And who is someone?

Thanks,
Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom