SCUBAPRO Regs missing serial numbers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmneill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I dive scubapro gear pretty exclusively and for one reason or another, I'm always on the lookout for good deals on gear.
Leads me to a local CL deal on an unused MK11 1st stage and two R095 second stages.
This question is more out of curiosity than anything else, but neither second stage has the serial number printed on the reg body.
I've compared the regs to my known SP regs and they certainly appear genuine. Any ideas as to why the SN's would have been omitted?

2427b6f.jpg

some serial numbers are under the mouth piece. it might just be out of sight.

Unless they've changed their MO, to the best of my knowledge the serial numbers should be as seen in the picture below.

2niwf0g.jpg

Thank you for continued support with SCUBAPRO equipment.Please be advised that the serial number for the R095 will be serialized on the mouthpiece stem so in other words you'll need to remove the mouthpiece clamp as well as the mouthpiece.Cheers & Happy Diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom