ScubaPro Reg Service Suggestions???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smb1014

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I would like to know if anybody knows of a reputable and reliable dive shop/service that will service Scubapro regulators (MK/20-G250HP and a R380 Octopus). I of course would prefer a dive shop that is factory authorized and has considerable knowledge with these regulators. I live in the NY – Long Island area. I would send the regs through my LDS but I have had some experience with them lately and my good buying habits has given me the impression that they are taking me for a ride lately in return for the service that I have gotten.

I would prefer a shop that is near here, but I am willing to mail my regulators to a reputable dive shop in the U.S.

These regulators are about one year old and have about 50 dives on them. They have been well taken care of. Does anybody have experience with how much it should cost (approximately? service and parts?) to have the annual service for these regulators? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dive Tech West - Ask for Tim (or Micky)

I haven't been able to stump them yet ... I haven't seen anything yet they haven't been able to fix or at least point you in the right direction on. The reason I like them so much is they are a REPAIR ONLY facility, so guess what they specialize in - REPAIR .. hehe

[sm]Tell them we sent you and ya never know what kind of hook up you'll get... We have been talking to them about working out some special deals for NDI members.[/sm]

=-)

Back
Top Bottom