Scubapro R190

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perryed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I got my first regulator that I actually had to break to get it apart, an older R109. So, I need the following from the schematic; #29 Housing, part number 11190105. And to go with that, #30 Housing insert, part number 21080121. They made an older housing that didn`t take the insert and was plastic over a metal base but those were only on the first ones and I doubt there are any out there. I`d take one if those are available. Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• ScubaPro-R190-rev-U.pdf
    283.6 KB · Views: 130
If you have no luck finding the parts from other sources, I have a rough looking R190 sitting around that could be broken down and used for parts. I was aiming to rebuild it someday, but like Creedence said...

Haven't opened it up yet to see what is inside, but expect it would yield a usable housing and insert.

I got my first regulator that I actually had to break to get it apart, an older R109. So, I need the following from the schematic; #29 Housing, part number 11190105. And to go with that, #30 Housing insert, part number 21080121. They made an older housing that didn`t take the insert and was plastic over a metal base but those were only on the first ones and I doubt there are any out there. I`d take one if those are available. Thanks in advance for the help.

I can probably get the parts you need assuming there's still stock available. Feel free to message me if need be. Cheers.

Yea, the problem when I tried to unscrew the jam nut it twisted the metal insert from the plastic covering on the inside. I`ll let you know. Thanks!

They made an older housing that didn`t take the insert and was plastic over a metal base but those were only on the first ones and I doubt there are any out there.

@Perryed How much did you want to bet? :-D
I have one and the plastic is cracking, but the metal appears to be in good shape. Yours for the price of shipping. How about an expensive MK10 to go with that?

I can probably get the parts you need assuming there's still stock available. Feel free to message me if need be. Cheers.
I could use a G250 housing if you can get one. I bought a G250 Crystal the other day but it’s cracked. Wouldn’t mind slapping what’s usable into a black case.

@Perryed How much did you want to bet? :-D
I have one and the plastic is cracking, but the metal appears to be in good shape. Yours for the price of shipping. How about an expensive MK10 to go with that?

I meant as new old stock!:cheers:

I could use a G250 housing if you can get one. I bought a G250 Crystal the other day but it’s cracked. Wouldn’t mind slapping what’s usable into a black case.

The cases are no longer available, I can probably get you a used one off our auction site. Message me if you need help. Cheers.

Same question as the OP - is the R190 poppet housing 11190105 still available? Mine is plastic over metal and the plastic is cracked as per the picture attached.

Attachments

• 20220129_185301.jpg
    20220129_185301.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 71
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom