Scubapro Parts I.D Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But gentleman that he is, he offered me $12,500 for the detective work.
Hard as it will be, how could I turn him down?

I sell SCUBA gear.....Like I've ever had $12,500 all at once. Now if we can do $12.50 I'm in!

Part 5 diaphragm has P/N 11-250-1xx on it. Couv was thinking it would fit several regulators.

I've seen diaphragm P/N 11-250-1xx in a couple of R190 second stages and in a Balanced Adjustable Asia Pacific model. The -"250"- indicated in the p/n caused me to search through old G250 parts diagrams and sure enough it was in a few of those models too. At any rate, it should fit R190/108/109/Balanced Adjustables/G250 and if it's damaged can be replaced with a diaphragm from any of those models. Don't attempt to remove the disc in the middle to clean it like the manual says......most likely you'll damage the diaphragm. (guess how I know)

Part 4 has a number on the bag 10-600-123 if that helps.........

I just ran across one of these. It's a high pressure seat for a MK15

20180808_081256-jpg.473429.jpg

I just ran across one of these. It's a high pressure seat for a MK15

View attachment 482638
Ah! That makes sense! There was a whole pile of other Mk15 stuff that I was able to identify, so it's now coming together.
Bryan, I haven't given up on finishing the ID of the Dacor stuff. And if I still have those seats above, I'll now tag them as Mk15, thanks to @couv !

The MK15 saw two iterations of hp seats and seat retainers. One seat, has a groove for an o-ring like the MK10 Plus/MK20/25 but sadly, not interchangeable with those newer models. The other seat shown in the picture has a concave dimple like the newer version of the MK5/6/7/9/10 but again, not interchangeable with those models. The dimple seat also requires an o-ring on it's face rather than around it's body. There are other parts required for each seat configuration. The seat retainers are interchangeable-one was an "upgrade" to the other. I think the original version of carrier had an allen key indentation for removal/installation where the newer version has the SP two pin "scratch me if you can" retainer.

Yes, Service Bulletins 234, 234A and 234B outline the changes and provide pics and new part numbers. Thanks for the reminder about what's not interchangeable, @couv !
20181003_110035.jpg

Those seats are the new ones.

Back
Top Bottom