Closed Scubapro mk5/109

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Withdrawn. I think I am going to hold on to this one for now.
I don't blame you. I was really tempted but I already have too many regulators. The Mk5/109 is still a viable regulator set. But there's not a lot left in like new condition.

Should I have it rebuilt and dive it or just keep it on display?
That's a call only you can make... They are a joy to dive, but do you want to put the where and tear on that pretty finish. I envy your ownership of the reg, but I don't envy having to decide whether to display it or dive it!

That's a call only you can make... They are a joy to dive, but do you want to put the where and tear on that pretty finish. I envy your ownership of the reg, but I don't envy having to decide whether to display it or dive it!
I think I am going to display it. There are plenty of beat up 109s I can dive instead.

Rebuild it yourself as a learning exercise. Then put it on a shelf

If you're going to display it, don't bother to have it rebuilt. Save your $ and kits for the beaters that you will dive.

I don't blame you. I was really tempted but I already have too many regulators. The Mk5/109 is still a viable regulator set. But there's not a lot left in like new condition.
Though not like new, I have a big collection of "freshwater babies"...

I found another new mk5 w 109 and this one has the box!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-205311_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220818-205311_Messenger.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20220818-205253_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220818-205253_Messenger.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 63
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom