Scubapro Mk17 X6560 Closeout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinginn:
sounds like they are loosening up some,he said they could sell over internet because it was a closeout.

Yeah. But I thought the whole idea behind the OTC sales only was so the consumer got the proper instruction from the shop when he got his gear. I hope it wasn't just a blatant attempt to surpress competition:confused:

I noticed the SP website does not have the anti-internet wording it used to have. Maybe they are strarting to come around.

In the shop with current models, we even have to ask for permission from Scubapro to discount the items, so the rules are still pretty stiff, but once the discountinue an item, our dealer agreement says we can discount the items and sell them online with the full warranty. There are a few products that they consider the "B" line that can be sold online normally. The Pheonix snorkel and their small BC knife are two examples.

awap:
Yeah. But I thought the whole idea behind the OTC sales only was so the consumer got the proper instruction from the shop when he got his gear.

1. Hook the reg up to the tank as shown in OW class.
2. Open tank valve.
3. Breath.
4. disconnect the reg from the tank as shown in OW class.

I think you were right when you said it's to suppress competition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom