Scubapro Mk-5 and 109 service kits.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My MK5 kits got delivered yesterday. Unfortunately I won't have time this weekend to rebuild either of them, but hopefully will do so in the next week or so.

I also got a generic seat for my MK2, so I am just waiting on some o-rings and that will also get rebuilt.

Then figure out the 108's I have..... Does anyone have the sizes for the two o-rings on the 108? One is on the adjustable orifice and the other between the orifice body and the main reg body.

Just guessing:
The orifice o-ring, part # 109-53 is a 2-902, EPDM 70; a 2-010 works, but it's a bit tight.
The demand valve body o-ring could be a 2-016, at least that's what SP uses for the R series; maybe you can try a few different ones for size.

My MK5 kits got delivered yesterday. Unfortunately I won't have time this weekend to rebuild either of them, but hopefully will do so in the next week or so.

I also got a generic seat for my MK2, so I am just waiting on some o-rings and that will also get rebuilt.

Then figure out the 108's I have..... Does anyone have the sizes for the two o-rings on the 108? One is on the adjustable orifice and the other between the orifice body and the main reg body.

The red one is an -015. The metal orifice takes a -902 just like your 109. Scubapro does not use different parts unnecessarily.

Thanks all!

The red one is an -015. The metal orifice takes a -902 just like your 109. Scubapro does not use different parts unnecessarily.

I only have a 108, no 109 for me..... yet.

Thanks all!

I only have a 108, no 109 for me..... yet.

The VDH kit will work for the LP seat and the orifice o-ring. Just add your own -015 between the demand valve body and the case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom