Scubapro Mk-5 and 109 service kits.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be interested in parts kits for R108HP, R109, MK3 and MK5s. Let me know what you come up with.

....The only custom part that I am aware of that VDH need to order is the small metric O-ring for the balancing chamber of the BA/ 156/ upgraded 109.....

Luis, I know you have this info already, but for others following this thread:

The Usual Suspects received very good service from Precision Associates, Inc. Their site has a handy tool where you can enter the dimensions of the o-ring needed and they'll have a product code for it. For Viton 1.0mm c.s X 2.2mm i.d. see product 40-878780 (.040 in c.s. X .087 in i.d.) For the same size in EPDM use product code 40-8723711

http://catalog.precisionassoc.com/advanced/precision-associates-inc-o-rings/special-size-o-rings-1083?

....Trident is not a small company and my experience is that they stand behind their products.

The after market business is way overdue for the Scuba industry. I personally hope that the after market parts become a growing part of the scuba business.

Well said, please keep us posted on this project. You might even convince Brian to make an appearance here.

Much of the vintage gear is going up in price on Ebay, I personally don't want to spend a ton on the newest models sold when the older gear is just as good when serviced.

Very cool.

Much of the vintage gear is going up in price on Ebay, I personally don't want to spend a ton on the newest models sold when the older gear is just as good when serviced.

You can say that again. I track vintage gear on ebay and craigslist, it's all going up in price.

I have my eyes on a XIV and know if I want it, it's going to be a fight.

You can say that again. I track vintage gear on ebay and craigslist, it's all going up in price.

I have my eyes on a XIV and know if I want it, it's going to be a fight.

If you have a good relationship with your dive shops you can see if they have an old reg set in the junk box. I have got some regs that cleaned up nicely that way.

If you have a good relationship with your dive shops you can see if they have an old reg set in the junk box. I have got some regs that cleaned up nicely that way.

It's worth a try, but I'm not hopeful. The first time I dove my da with their shop, I got the 'why are you diving that old stuff' routine. My answer was 'I want a 69 Mach 1 too' :D

I found out that they had thrown many in the dumpster a few years ago while cleaning.:depressed:

I had a DM in Bermuda eye my double hose and come over to discuss it and I feared the worst - but it turns out he was a vintage single and double hose reg fan and was interesting in the reg and in the PRAM upgrade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom