Scubapro Knighthawk Issue?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

khsjsilver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just started diving with the Scubapro Knighthawk and I have an issue that is more of an annoyance than a problem.

When ever I go to look at my wrist dive computer that is on my left hand, I seem to always have the AIR2 in the way. I either need to shift the AIR2 so that my arm goes over or under it to see the computer. Like I said, more of an annoyance than anything else.

Have anyone else had the same problem? If yes, Is there anything that you tried that works?

Thanks,

Ken

Yes, I use the velcro but the velcro tie down is more at the shoulder level. It doesn't hold down the AIR2 which is more at stomach level. I think the hose is the right length and it doesn't seem like the hose is the reason for the AIR2 floating around.

Ken

I haven't ever noticed a problem seeing my left wrist so I don't know why that would be happening. Perhaps just a mannerism of how you naturally move.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom