ScubaPro G2 computer interface with iPad gen 3 Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

f4erhinogib

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I recently purchased a Galileo 2 wrist computer w/ wireless link for remote transmitter. One of the advertised features was that the G2 could be "personalized" with my info using proprietary ScubaPro "LogTRAK" software. I'm following the G2 user manual to try personalizing my computer, but don't see the display prompts in the LogTRAK app that's supposed to appear. I'm using a gen 3 iPad Air, and wonder if that iPad version may be the problem. Anybody experience a similar issue? Thanks!

Humble thanks for your feedback, tridacna. After 30+ years fighting Microsoft bugs on PCs while serving in the US military and aerospace contractors, I switched to Macs which, until this glitch, have served me well. I will however see about borrowing a PC to see if it'll perform better.

I tried linking my G2 with the SubSurface app. G2 linked right up to that app on my iPad. Appears to be an issue with the ScubaPro LogTRAK app.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom