Scubapro G-250 Schematics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ToddK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,
I have the 12 page G250 Repair Guide, but it doesn't come with a schematic. I haven't seen any schematics online for the original G250 (not the G250HP!). Does anyone have a copy they could send me? In particular, I'm looking for the part numbers for the spring that goes with the updated one piece white S-wing poppet, the air barrel o-rings and the new orifice (assuming the old metal orifice isn't sold anymore).
Thanks,
-Todd.

ToddK:
Hi all,
I have the 12 page G250 Repair Guide, but it doesn't come with a schematic. I haven't seen any schematics online for the original G250 (not the G250HP!). Does anyone have a copy they could send me? In particular, I'm looking for the part numbers for the spring that goes with the updated one piece white S-wing poppet, the air barrel o-rings and the new orifice (assuming the old metal orifice isn't sold anymore).
Thanks,
-Todd.

The spring does not change with the poppet upgrade so your current spring (01-020-216) is good with the S-wing poppet. Air barrel o-rings for G250 (old) thru S600 & G250HP are also the same (01-050-160). There should be at least one in the kit as dynamic application on the adjustment knob usually gets an annual replacement. In any case they are the std 2-016 o-ring. The metal and plastic orifice should take the same o-ring (01-050-132). It is a std 2-010. If you still need the schematic, PM me an emaill address that will handle a 200kb .pdf file.

Hi Awap,
Thanks very much! I had ordered some other generic O-rings, and so I knew the air barrel o-ring was smaller than 2-017, but wasn't sure what the size was. I'd very much like to get the schematic, so I'll send you a PM.
Thanks again. -Todd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom