Scubapro Fusion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Selachimorpha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
There is a guy selling scubapro drysuits here in egypt, so i went to their website to check out the different suits available (he only sells the new Everdry neoprene suit).

I first went to Scubapro Americas and they don't have drysuits on the website. So I changed the region to the UK and the drysuits turned up.
There is the Everdry4, the Fjord, the Fjord HD, various undergarmets and then...
The Scubapro Fusion!

I was under the impression that this suit was made by White's, but there it is on the website, complete with Scubapro valves and everything.

FUSION - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

I had no idea scubapro UK sells this suit. Am going to check out the other regional websites to see where else they offer it....

That is interesting. I guess ScubaPro is providing distribution for the suit in the European market. The skin they have on the suit is interesting, it seems to have flat pockets.

Hello,

Whites has partnered with Scubapro to provide distribution in select markets. The Scubapro edition Fusion is manufactured by Whites and distributed exclusively by Scubapro in certain countries. In North America, the Fusion will continue to be manufactured and distributed by Whites.

Cheers,

Justin Balaski
Whites Mfg Ltd.

Do those pockets have a diagonal zipper? I can't imagine why anybody would want that.

I am interested in those pockets. They don't look like they'd be able to hold much at all, they look flat. Maybe get your wet notes in there....

anyone else find it intriguing that the ad displayed on the SP page uk is for Catalina California . . .

Attachments

• SP Fusion.jpg
    SP Fusion.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 282
anyone else find it intriguing that the ad displayed on the SP page uk is for Catalina California . . .

If you were in the UK, wouldn't you want to go to Catalina?

Besides, the US site has an ad for the Celebes Sea (southeast Asia).

If you were in the UK, wouldn't you want to go to Catalina?

Besides, the US site has an ad for the Celebes Sea (southeast Asia).

Anyone who WANTS to go to CA needs their head examined, IJS...

Except for Dave, he is good peoples... :popcorn:

The site states that the Scubapro Fusion has a bilaminate core. I went back to the White's Fusion site to look at the spec's and could find anything. Does the White's Fusion sold in the Americas have a bilaminate or trilaminate core? What would be the difference from a functionality standpoint?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom