Scubapro Evertec sizing chart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tecrec

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am ready to order the Scubapro Evertec drysuit.

I checked the scubapro evertec sizing chart to determine the size that fits me.

It is not clear to me if measuring should be done in normal indoor clothes or with the heaviest/thickest type of undergarments I will be wearing with my evertec.

Can anyone help me?

All measurements should be done normally dressed or naked as far as i know

You might want to look into the Evertec LT which should begin shipping next week. Scubapro claims that it is 25% lighter, stronger, and more flexible. If you are fine with older model, make sure that you get the discounted pricing that they have to get rid of the older stock.

Good luck figuring out the sizing, though, without trying one on. I tried for months to get somebody at Scubapro to help me with sizing since dealers in NC don't stock drysuits and I am on the line between medium and large, but evidently they have no desire to communicate with their customers. I have a lot of scubapro products, but I think that it is time for me to spend my scuba dollars with a manufacturer who offers better support.

Sorry for the rant, just my 2 cents.

Dear Tecrec,

The measurements are the size of the suit- so yes, your measurements should accommodate bulky undergarments if you intend to wear them. If possible, the best scenario is always to try-on, but we recommend if you are between sizes to go up to the larger size. Also, dvankirk is correct on one point, our Evertec LT will be shipping soon, and it is lighter, stronger and more flexible.

Happy Diving,

kateSCUBAPRO

Back
Top Bottom