Scubapro evertec and fjord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndemeis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Is the fjord available in the US? Are there two differnt versions of this suit as well? And is it being replaced by the evertec? Also can anyone compare the two suits? Such as fit or materials? I see they give the materials for the Fjord but can't find any good info on the Evertec.

The Fjord has 2 models, the plain fjord & fjord HD (heavy duty). Scubapro introduced the Evertec which is the exact same as the HD (cordura trilam suits with latex seals) but for 2 changes:

• new graphics
• velcro flap over the dryzip instead of a traditional zip

Take the cosmetic changes out and it’s the same suit. The plain fjord has shoulder to shoulder dryzip, non-telescopic torso and no re-enforcements on knees and other high use areas.
The HD and Evertec suit are light and have soft texture (cordura) which I like. I assume they would be available in the US.

The Fjord has 2 models, the plain fjord & fjord HD (heavy duty). Scubapro introduced the Evertec which is the exact same as the HD (cordura trilam suits with latex seals) but for 2 changes:

• new graphics
• velcro flap over the dryzip instead of a traditional zip

Take the cosmetic changes out and it’s the same suit. The plain fjord has shoulder to shoulder dryzip, non-telescopic torso and no re-enforcements on knees and other high use areas.
The HD and Evertec suit are light and have soft texture (cordura) which I like. I assume they would be available in the US.

Thanks for the response. The evertec is still not available or at least the dealer I talked to said it was supposed to come in June, then July, but now he says he hopes by the end of august.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom