Scubapro C370 service manual?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've pulled one apart 3 times now, first time had me scratching my head, by third time was a lot smoother. It's a bit fiddly first time round.

Hello, I've asked my Scubapro rep to send me the MK17 and C370 service manuals, but their reply is that I should "look it up on youtube". I don't understand how Mares can have the Mares lab, and Scubapro says figure it out yourself. o_O

Can someone please send me MK17 and C370 service manuals? I'd appreciate it. The MK17 from 2005 is crap. :)

Thanks!

Hello, I've asked my Scubapro rep to send me the MK17 and C370 service manuals, but their reply is that I should "look it up on youtube". I don't understand how Mares can have the Mares lab, and Scubapro says figure it out yourself. o_O

Can someone please send me MK17 and C370 service manuals? I'd appreciate it. The MK17 from 2005 is crap. :)

Thanks!
No MK 17 is crap, some of the people who work on them…

What I meant to say is that the 2005 manual for the MK17 is crap :) But, yeah.

Anyway, I have a Subgear SG50 first stage which is basically MK17 with a Subgear SG50 main second stage (which is basically a C300 or C370), and a Subgear SG10 octo, which is basically C200.

main
octo
So if someone has service manuals for those three, I'd be grateful.

Anyway, I have a Subgear SG50 first stage which is basically MK17 with a Subgear SG50 main second stage (which is basically a C300 or C370), and a Subgear SG10 octo, which is basically C200.

main
octo
Those “other” MK17’s can be quite the bargain, the era you have is likely a c300 or c350, different than the 370. Buddahsummer may have the manual. The 17 is really pretty simple, the manual makes it seem much more complicated.

main
octo

Most SP manuals are very poorly written.

DM me your email address, I can help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom