Scubapro Adjustment Knob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kissdom

Registered
Reaction score
Scubapro's s555 reg can be upgraded to s600 by installing a adjustable knob, I searched high and low but cant seems to find anything on it...

Anyone knows where can I get hold of this part?

Scubapro's s555 reg can be upgraded to s600 by installing a adjustable knob, I searched high and low but cant seems to find anything on it...

A Scubapro dealer would likely install one for you.

It is not "a part". It is a series of parts. An internal adjustment piece, the external adjustment piece, a barrel it all sits in, the knob handle & a screw,.... along with 5 O-rings of various sizes.

Here is the list:

01.006.719 Knob Decal
11.600.002 Screw
008 O-Ring
11.602.031 Knob Assembly
016 X2 O-Rings B70
11.602.013 Sleeve Guide
012 O-Ring B90
11.600.004 Knob Stem
008 O-Ring
11.600.011 Adjustment Screw

Good luck.......

I have seen them offered on eBay from some guy selling parts in Japan. I could be wrong but the S555 uses a plastic barrel while the more recent S600s use a metal one. So you would be upgrading your S555 to a S560.

I have seen them offered on eBay from some guy selling parts in Japan. I could be wrong but the S555 uses a plastic barrel while the more recent S600s use a metal one. So you would be upgrading your S555 to a S560.

Correct, if the parts for the knobs are of the newer design, the OP would have to get the newer barrel & retro fit for it. If the older design, it could work with what the OP already has.

Correct, if the parts for the knobs are of the newer design, the OP would have to get the newer barrel & retro fit for it. If the older design, it could work with what the OP already has.

Did Scubapro change the design of the knobs on the S600? I thought the only change was the barrel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom