ScubaNation.Com, One nation, Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yah, watched a few episodes of it. Seems to be mainly diving out of FL lately. Really cool episode with the Goliath Groupers out of Jupiter.

It's a diving show and will watch some episodes, but nothing like "Diver's Down", a show that was on NESN back in mid 80's. Nothing glamerous and the focus seemed to be more on the dive sits, not a lot of this trying to be 'hip and rad' i see the hosts of Scuba Nation to be. Still early and they need to figure a bit out I think.

Saw one episode. The quality of the show was pretty good, but the hosts seemed kind of lame.

Saw one episode. The quality of the show was pretty good, but the hosts seemed kind of lame.

My thoughts exactly. Unlike some other scuba diving show I've seen, this one spent most of the show on the dive location and UW. Yes, the hosts seems to be trying too "hard" to be cool and entertaining.

Why can't they make a show like the travel shows on the Travel Network where instead of food and places to eat, do more of the Country, Dive sites and show the goods. I think that would be cool and these guys are trying.

I saw the first 2 episodes of scuba nation and I'm really glad to see someone doing something like this and getting it into the main stream. I would like to see more shows like this that cover different areas and perhaps different hosts. It's not that I dislike like these guys but I kinda get tired of them trying a bit too hard with the gang signs etc. I think they could be just as cool if not more by not throwing it up before and after every commercial and before and after the show and just about every few minutes it seems. Other than that, love the show. I think it has potential. I kinda wish that the DPV racing was not the entire second episode. Maybe they where trying to get some other work done and needed to get a second episode out real quick?

I just watched this show for the first time yesterday. I gotta say I really enjoyed it. Being that I live in Florida makes it that much better since that is where they are located. I set up my DVR to record all the episodes.

I saw half an episode-that was about all I could take of the two host...Sad really because I would like something like this to succeed but I think the producers should realize that the show should be about the sites and the gear and not about 2 guys trying too hard to be cool. They fall flat.

Yeah, too much time spent on MTV style editing and trying to be "cool". I'm sure they had a lot of really nice footage, that could be edited into a great scuba show. But between the "cool" factor and annoying effects and editing ... not something I'd continue to watch.

Watched several shows, They are following and targeting young people, Like Diners and Dives does to restaurants, What is nice is that they do show people dive sites primarily in Fla. and that promotes the sport and tourism. Last show weatherby sunk another vessel off of fort myers Great show to high lite a new tourist attraction in the gulf of Mexico . I would like them to come to south padre, and dive the clipper

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom