An Ideal Dive Light for Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcaTorch

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Some divers already used the OrcaTorch D550 dive light, and I must say, I'm impressed. The D550 is a compact and powerful dive light that's perfect for spearfishing and underwater hunting.

Learn more here - OrcaTorch D550

One of the standout features of the D550 is its impressive brightness. With a maximum output of 1000 lumens, this dive light provides excellent visibility in dark or murky waters. The beam is also wide and even, allowing you to spot marine life and navigate underwater terrain with ease.

Another great aspect of the D550 is it is equipped with a sealed magnetic controlled tail switch which offers high waterproofness and easy operation underwater.

OrcaTorch D550.jpg

Overall, I highly recommend the OrcaTorch D550 to fellow spearfishers and diving enthusiasts. Its combination of brightness, durability, and user-friendly design make it an excellent choice for anyone in need of a reliable dive light.

Have you tried the OrcaTorch D550? What are your thoughts on it? Share your experiences in the comments below!

Happy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom