ScubaGlobe Subscription

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby

..:: brown sugar ::..
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Karisma:

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m glad you like the magazine, we certainly try hard to make it interesting for our readers, and its nice to learn we are appreciated.

Looks like you are in the Philippines, we have a representative office in Makati (c/o Imaginet, 101 Zodiac St., Palm Village, the details are on page 3 of the magazine) who can accept a pesoscheck at the prevailing exchange rate (currently that would be PHP 1,962) in favor of Samon Publishing Inc. We also have a peso account at Security Bank (Malate branch, Account name: Samon Publishing Inc., Account Number: 861-0-00616-0), into which you can make a direct deposit.

You will need to complete and mail, fax (use the fax number for the Manila office), or scan and email (diver@scubaglobe.com) the attached subscription form (or Xerox the form in the magazine and use that). Please indicate how payment was made, and if depositing directly into our Security Bank account, please also include a copy of the deposit slip.

Thanks again for your interest,

Best regards

Heneage Mitchell

Publisher

ScubaGlobe Asia Pacific

ows? 120? Where? It's so hard to find this magazine and usually able to get back issues lang. Any other store that carries this other than Scubaworld? Sabi nila Bibliarch has this daw, I checked it before, there was none.

ishbaby:
ows? 120? Where? It's so hard to find this magazine and usually able to get back issues lang. Any other store that carries this other than Scubaworld? Sabi nila Bibliarch has this daw, I checked it before, there was none.
sa mag.net here in katipunan ko binibili yan along with asian diver and scubadiving mags. Watch out for the year end double issue ng asian diver. Maganda lagi.

Back
Top Bottom