Source For Replacement Sensors in the US and Elsewhere

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Switzerland? I don't understand that problem.
Everything shipped to Switzerland must go through customs clearance in Zürich where they won't release the shipment until the fees are paid, essentially doubling the cost. Amazon.com gave up at the end of 2017. Even most items from amazon.de (Germany), amazon.fr (France) and amazon.uk (UK) won't ship here.

Everything shipped to Switzerland must go through customs clearance in Zürich where they won't release the shipment until the fees are paid, essentially doubling the cost. Amazon.com gave up at the end of 2017. Even most items from amazon.de (Germany), amazon.fr (France) and amazon.uk (UK) won't ship here.
It sounds like you need a mailing address 30 miles away in France.

It sounds like you need a mailing address 30 miles away in France.
Yes, I've looked in to that but ...

Suisse customs sets up roadblocks along the entry points and examine the contents of cars. They also stop people on the ferries from Evian and Thonons and examine their packages. They also stop people on the trains. Everything is very expensive here and they want to keep it that way!

By the way, my sensors arrived today via FedEx. They were shipped yesterday from the UK.

I guess we finally find the flaw in Switzerland. Nobody's perfect, but you guys sure do have a good rep.

I posted in the other "Divenav has closed" thread; I'm about to replace both sensors in my CooTwo; has anyone used the McNeill link recently, and if so, can you provide any update about POCs, pricing, and time-to-deliver in this apocalyptic supply chain environment?

Reach out to Tiffany! - I got the CO sensor from them
I got the O2 sensor from DGX...

I emailed Tiffany, got this response from Janet Giles:

The pricing for the S+AOX and S+42ECOH are $35 each + outbound freight.

Lead time is : 1-2 weeks.

Let me know if we can assist you with this order.

Janet Giles
NEW ADDRESS:
McNeill International Inc.
410 Peachtree Parkway
Building 400, Suite 4245
Cumming, GA 30041
Office Phone: 770-664-7278
Fax: 877-577-8805
e-mail: janet@gasdetectionsolutions.com

Invoice forthcoming; will update on actual stock/shipping/receipt.

I received and installed the new sensors. I'm waiting for CO calibration supplies and equipment. But the "power on" status and the status check through the app says CO calibration required, and it also says "Temperature Outside Valid Range. the current gas temperature is either too high or too low for cootwo to operate".

The Gas Temperature shown in the app under Sensor Output is 32.0 degrees F. The thermometer above my desk says 80.4 degrees F.

Anyone have any idea what sensor measures the gas temperature?

I just ordered mine yesterday. Lead time is still 1-2 weeks but prices have gone up to $45 per sensor. Shipping was $16 to VA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom