Scubaforce Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LordHavoc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone ever used these regulators?

I wanted to know how these are comparable to other regulators in their price point like Dive Rite and Hogs. Does anyone use these? I have owned scubaforce drysuit and the best suit but I did not know they made regulators. Thanks.

Can't tell you much, the only guy I doved with, who uses SF equipment is an occasional buddy of mine, diving a SF2 rebreather, fitted with these regulators. He has not complaint about any part of his machine. Maybe you should ask on the rebreather forum, I'm sure you'll find some guys diving the SF2 who can give you better insight.

I have an SF2 CCR, so it has the Black Devil 1st stages. They seem identical to the Dive Rite FT1. When I serviced the ADV, it is exactly the same as the Dive Rite XT2 internals (which is the same as an Apex, AFAIK).

I just swapped by OC regs over to the new Dive Rite FT1/XT4, and was pretty happy with them. I have about 30 dives total on that set up, so no long term review. But they were great down to 135 ft in 57 degree water.

I would get the Dive Rite set up over the Scuba Force, simply due to ease of getting them serviced.

Has anyone ever used these regulators?

I wanted to know how these are comparable to other regulators in their price point like Dive Rite and Hogs. Does anyone use these? I have owned scubaforce drysuit and the best suit but I did not know they made regulators. Thanks.
I have the sidemount set, and just ordered the rec set for my wife. I’m happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom