ScubaDucks set to take over "Splash Down Divers"...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
So are we gonna fill the rest of Kevin's boat (Boyton Beach) with ScubaBoardians??? This coming Saturday, on the early boat out!

Map from Orlando can be found at www.ScubaDucks.com/maps.htm under the Boyton Button!

early boat...... 9am ? whats the $$ damage going to be? and how'd you keep that hat on in your picture? :)

I echo that for $. I may be able to swing something if the price is right, and I'll even leave the speargun behind. :)

Pricing...

as an instructor I get special pricing which I can pass on to you... $40.00/diver and you supply your air! Here are the catches...

You have to register through me and pay me!

No pink gear!

(Only kidding about the pink gear! :D )

Dang, I would love to go...but I have some pink gear...its faded tho, is that ok?:D

Hey! Sorry to take so long to jump in here... holiday weekend and all that! So, I usually try to avoid plugging the business on the board, but I think that this will be alot of fun. The trip leaves at 8:30am and should be back between 12:30 and 1:00. We have two reefs scheduled. I'm maybe even going to try to jump in too! This is gonna be great!
Here's our website complete with directions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom