scubaclicks.com ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medium.jpg

any better?

I can see them this morning....(I haven't tried before, so I don't know if I could have seen then yesterday.)

for those of you who can see them, do you belong to pbase?

They are supposed to show up if I have paid, which I have. The other person should be able to see them even if they havent paid.

16579095.jpg

last try here, anyone?

I can see this one! Nada, the bartender at CCV and you. Well, I suppose that's you, but I definately recognize that bar!

thats actually my hubby, last year. The bar is our home away from home!!

I believe it does work, and its inexpensive too. I think I paid 23/year for 100 mb storage--something like that!

And of course the first one is the Smithsonian Castle on the Mall in Washington, D.C. My wife works there (actually at American History across the Mall). Hope you enjoyed your visit!
TedJ

khel once bubbled...

If you are running Apache, PHP, MySQL and allow "hotlinking" on your webserver, then it wouldn't be too difficult to build a good website with picture gallery :) As an example check out my test website that I'm running on an old laptop at home :).

Or as an alternative, if several people would be interested, then we just can combine some funds and have our own hosted website

khel

Not quite, I am running IIS5.0...PHP, .NET and all the goodies ready to run.......can throw MySQL or MSSQL on...I would propose that we do build a site that we can all use...free of charge...donations only to support harddisk upgrades..or to pay for inexpensive hosting...

thoughts?

~Crazy_J
:doctor:

Back
Top Bottom