scubaclicks.com ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those red X's are cheezy alright! LOL :wink:

my bad, was using URL reference instead of IP... all better

Crazy_J once bubbled...
We just need a domain name, Ideas?

Crazy_J
:doctor:

A few quick ones...
AquaPics.com
BlueExposures.com
AquaMemories.com

Aquashots.net
exposeddiver.com

after we come-up w/ a final list, perhaps a vote in a seperate thread

Crazy_J

Crazy_J once bubbled...
I will set this up on the server:

http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index

We just need a domain name, Ideas?

Crazy_J

That's the one I was thinking about :) , use it on my own website and really like it! Just decide on the domain name and whether you want just the gallery, or a complete CMS solution (like on the above mentioned website including news, feedback, forums, calendars etc.)

If you need help setting it up - feel free to PM me, though I should say that I didn't work with windows server for a long while :) \

p.s. I like aquashots :)

Crazy_J

Just a note for you from gallery website

Users have experienced a great deal of difficulty getting Gallery to run properly on Win98, WinME or IIS4.0/5.0. As a result, we do not support those platforms! Sorry, but there are only so many hours in a day, we do this for free and we don't have time to support every platform.

Should not be a problem, but if it is...I will throw together some apache and linux flava!...and good justification for a new bawx anyway

Cheers,
Crazy_Dr_J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom