ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there, given that we have flights reserved, from 5/18-5/25. However, we haven't gotten that far w/ lodging and dive op, so nothing else to post!

My wife & I there @ Aldora Villa diving with them May 21 thru 25th......we'll miss ya'll, please leave the island in one piece......lol..have a good time, though.......

We'll be there, given that we have flights reserved, from 5/18-5/25. However, we haven't gotten that far w/ lodging and dive op, so nothing else to post!

Check with Aldora, we'll have a Blast!!!......lol......

They're on the short list ....

let us know if you decide on the Villa..........Joe & Betsy.......

Donna and I at Coral Reef Inn May 22-May 27... COral Reef Inn and Dive Paradise... Usually dive with Aqua Safari but looking forward to new experience...

Angela and I will be staying at the Reef Club May 3rd to the 10th. We have not booked a dive op yet but this will help me to get the ball rolling and firm something up.

Who was it that came up with that neato graphic of who's there when a couple of months ago?

Hey everyone, my wife and I are going may 2nd-9th. Staying at the cozumel palace. We both want to get in 3 days of diving, but as it will be our first trip to coz, can anyone recommend a good dive op? We're pretty new to diving still, I have roughly 25 logged dives, she has about 18.

Thanks in advance :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom