ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2019 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are in for some CRAPS!!! Just know, we play well when sober. But after a few cocktails it's time for me to move to the blackjack table. :p:p:p

Had my best run totally drunk on an Alaskan cruise a few years ago. Left the table up $4k. Managed to lose most of it over the next few days though lol. I typically don't roll as the dice end up all over the place. But I play a consistent strategy and don't stray from it. Looks like the only table is at the Renaissance resort less than 2 miles away. Only one table on the island from what I can find out.

I got an unexpected week of vacation - that happens to be when this is happening. Is there anywhere people are posting for room shares or anything if they are a single?

I got an unexpected week of vacation - that happens to be when this is happening. Is there anywhere people are posting for room shares or anything if they are a single?

At this late date, we don't have a single thread but you could call Bay Adventures and see if they had any idea of who might be looking for a roommate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom