ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will a shore dive be available on Saturday for a checkout/buoyancy check? Last time I think the Eco review was kind of late in the day to include different flight arrivals.

Will a shore dive be available on Saturday for a checkout/buoyancy check? Last time I think the Eco review was kind of late in the day to include different flight arrivals.

So many flights are coming in late in the day. Only if your flight arrives in time for the last dive shop briefing at this point. We haven't heard anything different from them. As it is, we have had to move the welcome party to Sunday night instead of our usual Saturday. :(

Thanks, Roxanne. I'll just start with 6# and adjust from there. Have a new 2mm vest I want to try and wasn't sure about the weight. Based on my best guess, the vest with my hotskin will be about right with 6#.

You'll be fine. As your dive buddy I'll either pull you down or push you up. dontknow[1].gif

I've been looking at Bonaire's weather daily! It is and will be in the single digits here for yet another week. We will be there same week as you, and look forward to meeting up for dives. And warmth!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom