Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Dennis and Roxanne for another fantastic trip. Because you both put in so much work we can enjoy the Surge/Invasion trips. Looking forward to Roatan. :)

Matt and I had so much fun! Can't wait till the next Surge!
:yeahbaby:

Well, I don't wonder you had so much fun as you are the winning girl!! Bingo, Trivia, Scavenger Hunt, Backscatter prizes :grouphug2: Now what did I forget?

Thank you to you and Matt for being my buddy when Billy couldn't dive. I so appreciate it, especially since you showed me so many creatures I would not have seen on my own. :flowers:

Thanks Dennis and Roxanne for your thorough planning to make the Cayman Brac Surge a huge success! Jim, Jane, Jen, and I had a great time and are looking forward to more SB trips. Now only if you could've controlled the wind.........:rofl3:. Of course, if you could then you would be Mr. God and Mrs. Goddess! Yes!

Group photo?

SB SURGE 2017 Crew.jpg

...Now only if you could've controlled the wind...

So you had bad winds? I'm sorry to hear that. We were there in early November and it was very windy. This was the first time we've had heavy winds in the Caymans but it does make diving harder and less rewarding.

So you had bad winds? I'm sorry to hear that. We were there in early November and it was very windy. This was the first time we've had heavy winds in the Caymans but it does make diving harder and less rewarding.
Yes, the winds were blowing pretty briskly for about 3-4 days. It didn't stop most divers from going out. I didn't do the afternoon dives because when the boat moors in 30-40 feet of water and the third dive of the day tends to be shallow, the surge really gets to me. The last day (Friday) was awesome! The seas were flat and we got to go to Little Cayman and dive two sites on Bloody Bay Wall. I definitely want to go back there! All in all, the Surge was a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom