Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Back and unpacked.

Another fantastic trip, thanks largely to the great planning and hard work of Dennis and Roxanne.

It was nice to see some familiar faces and make new friends.

Dennis always encourages feedback towards planning upcoming trips, but it is really hard to find anything that he and Roxanne have not already mastered. A class act.

Thanks for a great trip, and I look forward to seeing many of you again in Roatan.

Sounds like you had a great trip, did the weather calm down and did you get some good diving?

Yes, Kudos to Dennis and Roxanne!

Where are the photos going to be uploaded?

A great trip. Thanks Dennis and Roxanne. Thanks to all the sponsors, especially Jim and Backscatter--I learned so much and had a truly unique opportunity to use photo equipment the likes of which I have never even handled.

Another great trip. Special thanks to Dennis and Roxanne for all their hard work. Thanks to Jim from Backscatter and all of the sponsors for their support and contributions. Also thanks to all the participants. Without everyone showing up we would have never had such a great time. I know my wife enjoyed the friendship with the other wives that didn't dive. The diving and the resort was great.

I would agree that it was a great time. Thanks to Dennis and Roxanne for all their hard work and organization. Also, thanks goes to all the sponsors and the resort for doing a great job accommodating everyone.

As a first timer, I personally had a great time and enjoyed meeting everybody. Look forward to the next one.

Hope everyone made it home safely and with all their gear. Kudos to Rox and Dennis for planning such a fun trip and working so hard to see that we all stayed fat and happy. Thanks to all the sponsors for their support. Gita, I must admit you did finally get funny.:p Great trip.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom