Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello, I have 2 questions. Is the 2nd week open to anyone? i am very interested in diving with you sb peeps cuz I feel like I'd learn a lot more with you than on our own.

2nd. I send stuff to Fiji where my lds goes. What kind of stuff does this island need?

Hello, I have 2 questions. Is the 2nd week open to anyone? i am very interested in diving with you sb peeps cuz I feel like I'd learn a lot more with you than on our own.

2nd. I send stuff to Fiji where my lds goes. What kind of stuff does this island need?

Question #1.... The second week at that price is only open to members that attend the SURGE event & must be for the week following the SURGE event.

Question #2 .... I can ask if you like but I think they do not have a shortage of anything. Cayman Brac is a Modern Island even by USA standards.

Last edited:
Beats the heck out of the snow/sleet we're experiencing now. :eek:
We don't have any. Come on down. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom