Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok We are going...that is if we can get one of the remaining 36 rooms. please please please fingers and toes crossed, maybe eyes too. Got my vacation time all set, and ready to deplete my savings for our very first dive vacation...:daydream:

This will be another fun event Card and Rox dreamed up! You guys always knock it out of the park.

This will be another fun event Card and Rox dreamed up! You guys always knock it out of the park.

I Cannot Wait For This Event.
Having the whole resort will take us to a new level of fun.
The ENTIRE resort has just under gone a HUGE 5 month renovation.
Including a new pool and 2 story bar.
Here is a video that gives you a taste.

For those that don't understand how we operate these things... or how @cardzard and @ROXANNE run these things... they negotiate the very best deal going through an advertiser, and rather than take a commission, they pass the savings on to you. We won't allow them to crowd us on the boats or elsewhere. It's a focus on fun and camaraderie that you just won't find elsewhere. Lots of life long friends are forged on these trips. They're great!

Back
Top Bottom