ScubaBoard on ABC News...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the link Debby, mission successful.

And to you Scott...This is great.....and got me thinking about the whole "Google it" phrase. It never caught on for other search engines. I.e. it just doesn't sound right to say, "yahoo it." BUT....."TWING IT!"....Now that has a great sound to it.

Excuse me while I go ....Twing it.

Pluck your magic twinger Froggy. Show your age and tell me if you have that one figured out.

couv

It's cool that scubaboard was mentioned, but that search doesn't work well at all. I tried it out to see how it worked. I used my favorite football team, the Seahawks. It returned no forums at all. I know of at least 10 different forums that use the name Seahawks in the title. I tried scuba and scubaboard did not come up at all. I can use google and type in "Seahawk discussion forums" and come up with several. Am I doing something wrong?

"Pluck your magic twinger Froggy"-- of course if your from the Michigan /Ohio area and who knows how ever far else they saw him....THE GHOUL....

Back
Top Bottom