ScubaBoard on ABC News...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK, it's only a quick plug, but we DID get mentioned on ABC news. Check it out: ABC News

Many, many heartfelt thanks to Scott Germaise!

Nice.

Way cool!

OK, it's only a quick plug, but we DID get mentioned on ABC news. Check it out: ABC News

Many, many heartfelt thanks to Scott Germaise!

You're quite welcome.

Look, I've been using this board over five years now and the value I've gotten out of it has been huge. (Members have even helped me plan some of my honeymoon options.) Of course I use SB as an example. Actually, besides the interview, I've used it as an example of "online community done right" in several business presentations when we were talking about what market Twing.com would be trying to serve.

It's time boards start getting their place in the sun next to the "sexy" products everyone talks about. (The Blogs, the Social Networks, etc.) Some of these pundits just still don't get that online community doesn't always have to be built with some hot new social networking tool. It's existed for quite some time in a whole bunch of boards, thank you very much!

That's the message we're trying to get out.

Scott

Very nice! and it is cool that Scott is here posting among us! I will have to check out Twing. I love being able to talk directly with someone who both is interested in and knows about something that I want to learn about.

Cool Beans!

Very cool search engine, Scott. I'll be sure to use it.
Wow, to think we have a guy so smart right here on SB.:wink:

I think ABC should thank to SB. ABC is mentioned on SB....

I know many international communities are regularly reading SB, not ABC. ABC is only for the domestic, not international. :wink:

Scott, good job.

One question:

How can you handle the posts on some boards that don't have open access, such as Decostop?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom