ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please, with the migration in process, we're going to miss many peeps, so please let us know if you went Red, but aren't Red.
Thanks for providing this forum. I’ve just gone red.

I upgraded my membership and got a receipt from PayPal but I don't see any evidence of it on my profile or in my account. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks. I really value this resource so of course I'm willing to pay for it!

Please post here or in Site Support if your upgrade does not appear.

Sometimes the paypal account doesn't match the userid here.
oops - I just posted that my subscription isn't showing up. The email matches what I use here so I'm not sure why it wouldn't connect the dots with my PayPal payment

I updated my status from contributor to supporter on Sept 18. I periodically check to see if my status has changed to Supporter but not as of yet. I have a receipt from PayPal where it was received. About how long does this take ? I was wondering if my payment made it to you OK. I really appreciate what I find posted on Scubaboard. Y’all are ‘Super‘ folks.

Scott G. Bonser

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom