ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please, with the migration in process, we're going to miss many peeps, so please let us know if you went Red, but aren't Red.

Thanks for a great forum and happy to make a donation. This needs to be made into a sticky so more diver know it's available. I just saw the thread today and went red. Check's in the mail. Well, PayPal..

This may seem to be a silly question, but maybe others are wondering the same thing…

A few years ago, I went red (as a supporter) and I have assumed it was on auto-renewal. I really don’t want to dig through all my credit card transactions to see if I have paid in the last year. Is there an easy way to tell on the site?

Is there a reminder system in case I change credit card numbers or it expires?

I suspect I haven’t paid lately, and if not, I’m happy to pony up again.

This may seem to be a silly question, but maybe others are wondering the same thing…

A few years ago, I went red (as a supporter) and I have assumed it was on auto-renewal. I really don’t want to dig through all my credit card transactions to see if I have paid in the last year. Is there an easy way to tell on the site?

Is there a reminder system in case I change credit card numbers or it expires?

I suspect I haven’t paid lately, and if not, I’m happy to pony up again.
I don't see anything in the past year under the email we have on file! Thanks for asking! Let me know if you use a different email for PayPal. That's pretty common.

I don't see anything in the past year under the email we have on file! Thanks for asking! Let me know if you use a different email for PayPal. That's pretty common.
Just paid via paypal. Thank you for the quick response and a great site I visit almost daily.

Just paid via paypal. Thank you for the quick response and a great site I visit almost daily.
Thanks so much

Putting a contribution "button" near the top might help in spur of the moment decisions. Most divers get more than their moneys worth from this forum. I'm happy to contribute, but I had to dig to find out how and where. Make it easy.

Back
Top Bottom