ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2025 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got an email that said "$200 deposit collected". Thanks Roxanne Borrero! :)
W
We have heard from our travel folks at Madruo that they are still working on the emails.
If you are still waiting to hear from them for confirmation.
PLEASE DO NOT WORRY
They have promised to get us the names of everyone who joined by tomorrow.
We will post the Crew List as soon as we get the full list.

Congrats to those who claimed their spots today.
Welcome To The Crew
Does this include the email regarding the deposit? We filled out the authorization form around 11:30am CST. However never received a “$200 deposit collected” email like Springsboy indicated they received…..do see a $200 charge pending on our credit card though, so guessing another email will arrive tomorrow :wink:

W

Does this include the email regarding the deposit? We filled out the authorization form around 11:30am CST. However never received a “$200 deposit collected” email like Springsboy indicated they received.
You should check your credit card account. It will show the deposit once it has been charged.
If you got an email back from Maduro you should be good. Just watch your account.

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you sent an email yesterday to join.
YOU HAVE A SPOT
You should have received a confirmation email and made your deposit.
They tell me that process has been completed.

Roxanne & I APOLOGIZE
that we have not been able to post the Crew List.
We should get that information tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom