ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1716992916091.png

at Salt Pier, Bonaire

Just a concern ? @cardzard @The Chairman @ROXANNE

Are there any current travel concerns or restrictions regarding Dengue Mosquito, Zika, or COVID-19?

Just a concern ? @cardzard @The Chairman @ROXANNE

Are there any current travel concerns or restrictions regarding Dengue Mosquito, Zika, or COVID-19?
I always put a link for travel advisories in the 1st post of the packing thread. Checking Bonaire...
I don't see anything, but you should always be prepared for the usual. Tips are in the packing thread.

Remember your bug spray of choice.
Ankle biting vermin appear near sunset, just as one is settling down to enjoy dinner and possibly :cheers:
Jim, you have it all wrong :D, is settling down to enjoy :cheers:, and possibly dinner

I always put a link for travel advisories in the 1st post of the packing thread. Checking Bonaire...
I don't see anything, but you should always be prepared for the usual. Tips are in the packing thread.
As always Roxanne you are the best ! Thanks for the link again.

This is what I found on the Facebook page of "Bonaire for Divers"
1717067427261.png

Attachments

• 1717067507065.png
    1717067507065.png
    11 KB · Views: 8
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom