ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll keep an eye on it for a few more days but as of yesterday, Friday was $120 per ticket cheaper for us
Earlier and over this past weekend for us it was a good $150 difference (times 5 tickets), but then on Wed. the Saturday flight dropped to within $20 difference. Got close enough to my magic $500/per to pull the trigger. When I kept seeing the $800s I was getting sweaty...

I'll keep an eye on it for a few more days but as of yesterday, Friday was $120 per ticket cheaper for us
Wow! That's insane. Don't blame you for going a day early. That will more than pay for a room for the night.

Just did some overtime this weekend and it paid for my plane fare in full :)

Just heard about this trip looking for something else. It's probably a long shot at this point but might join the waitlist anyways. I didn't see this question answered elsewhere and this might get deleted due to previous responses I've seen, but what is considered vaccinated for this trip?

Flights booked! :yeahbaby:

Anyone going out of LGA on flight AA2510 - just look for obscenely excited five of us, two of which will be sportin' our 2022 Invasion t-shirts. :cool:
We will be flying with American Airlines from MIA #891 on Saturday! I’m using sky miles and Patrick’s flight was around $450.

I’m traveling in Thailand which officially doesn’t require them. By carrying evidence of vaccination and boosters it has prevented ’issues’.
A new reality about travel.
Better over prepared than coming up short on attempting entry.

When the Covid shut down suddenly happened we were on the Kona Aggressor. We returned to an empty port, with nobody on the normally overcrowded tourist clogged streets.
We cut our trip short, and all the way home we felt like gates were slamming shut behind us.
Travel has changed.

Back
Top Bottom