ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He used to be called Little Patrick. Not anymore!! Resized952021101695140555.jpg

Signed up today, 5 people (though only two divers). This will be our first invasion, and a great start to the summer break for the kids! Looking forward to new friends and great times.

Signed up today, 5 people (though only two divers). This will be our first invasion, and a great start to the summer break for the kids! Looking forward to new friends and great times.
Awesome, You were not on the list I got from Bay Adventures but I will double check in the morning.
Maybe it was the end of the day for them.
Anyways I will add your tribe to the Crew List Tomorrow after Bay adventures confirms.
WELCOME Aboard

2 of the "Patrick Kendalls" signed up today. I'm taking my son, Patrick III, before he starts his senior year of high school football.
Glad to have you both back after such a long while! I can't believe how tall he is! :happywave:
Awesome and welcome! Bay Adventures confirmed this morning and we'll get your family added to the Crew list this afternoon! :happywave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom