ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the folks at Bay Adventures ready for the onslaught lining up for them on Tuesday? :rofl3:
I'm a little terrified about that. I have a doctor's appointment at 9:45 . . . I'm hoping I can get in and reserve my space before I have to head out.

I'm a little terrified about that. I have a doctor's appointment at 9:45 . . . I'm hoping I can get in and reserve my space before I have to head out.
Cardzard will give everyone a heads up on Monday as to what information you'll need to have ready to grab a spot. It will help to expedite the process.

We should be using mainly the larger boats.

I just checked with Bay Adventures for you. They said that it wouldn't be a problem at all to change from single to double occupancy.
Thanks, I was wondering the same.

I also spoke to them, and there are some junior suites, which are larger, but no full suites with a separate bedroom. There are 8 adjoining rooms, but those might not be confirmed until later. So I am considering what to do with our family. I might attend by myself.

Thanks, I was wondering the same.

I also spoke to them, and there are some junior suites, which are larger, but no full suites with a separate bedroom. There are 8 adjoining rooms, but those might not be confirmed until later. So I am considering what to do with our family. I might attend by myself.
Bummer, I'm sure Bay Adventures will do everything they can within their control to help out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom