ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see meals are included. Does anyone know how much control we would have over the food? For those of us that have some dietary restrictions? Thanks.
Unless it's changed drastically, you'll have buffets (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with a wide selection of food. And if you have dietary restrictions, just let one of the restaurant managers know and they should be able to accommodate you or steer you to the best selections for your needs. I last stayed there in 2017 and the food selections were quite diverse. Most nights they had a carving station and another station where they will cook to order (pasta, asian stir fry, differs each night). Breakfast you could always get eggs cooked to order in addition to the premade stuff. I was there before they converted to Wyndham, but from the website it appears pretty much the same as to the food. Restaurants and Bars at Cozumel Hotel & Resort, Trademark Collection By Wyndham

So how does the access work? Our rooms are in the Wyndham and we walk across the street to the Hotel Cozumel? Can non-divers use the waterfront access? I haven't been to one of these. Thanks!
The Wyndham IS the Hotel Cozumel. Wyndham took it over a couple of years ago.

My wife is the diver and I swim/snorkel only due to a medical condition. We have access to all areas. The tidal pool (for lack of a better description is awesome) … bring some type of water shoes.
I'm sure my spouse would love to snorkel with you. She's not a water baby. She tried to get certified - twice - panicked and bolted for the surface. She does love snorkeling on the surface, though!

Unless it's changed drastically, you'll have buffets (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with a wide selection of food. And if you have dietary restrictions, just let one of the restaurant managers know and they should be able to accommodate you or steer you to the best selections for your needs. I last stayed there in 2017 and the food selections were quite diverse. Most nights they had a carving station and another station where they will cook to order (pasta, asian stir fry, differs each night). Breakfast you could always get eggs cooked to order in addition to the premade stuff. I was there before they converted to Wyndham, but from the website it appears pretty much the same as to the food. Restaurants and Bars at Cozumel Hotel & Resort, Trademark Collection By Wyndham
We were there this summer and lunch was a small cook to order menu.

Breakfast and dinner were buffet style.

And the food has to better than under the previous name 😏

You are requiring proof of vaccination when the hotel, Dive op, all of Quintana Roo, and the entire country of Mexico don’t require it or any testing whatsoever?

Curious as to how you plan on enforcing this? I gone done got poked already…but this seems more than a little funny.

Back
Top Bottom