ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well were just about to the start of the ScubaBoard Invasion 2015
and it's looking to be a wonderful event with lots of great peeps!
Soon we'll be getting ready for this Invasion.
Cardzard and I can't wait to meet all the new folks
and have another adventure with all our ScubaBoard friends!

Now that Coz 2015 is over, and I have the diving bug like no other, I've been looking into this all day today. I'm only 4,000 miles away from a free round trip to Manilla. I doubt I would ever do the Philippines by myself, and it would be tough for me to find a friend to join me on such an adventure. Scubaboard presents a perfect opportunity to be with good people on what I'm sure would be a GREAT trip, and I assume mostly hassle free (much less hassle than if I were to book this trip myself). Before I consider calling to be officially put on the waiting list, how would I go about being a solo traveler on this event? Do I need to secure a roommate before taking up a spot, or can I be put on the list as a solo, and the next interested solo person will automatically be roomed up with me? Would it be bad etiquette to secure a room as a solo, hoping that it would work out in the end? It looks like this event has gotten the attention of many other solos, maybe we're all just wondering the same thing, missing out on the opportunity as time passes.

Now that Coz 2015 is over, and I have the diving bug like no other, I've been looking into this all day today. I'm only 4,000 miles away from a free round trip to Manilla. I doubt I would ever do the Philippines by myself, and it would be tough for me to find a friend to join me on such an adventure. Scubaboard presents a perfect opportunity to be with good people on what I'm sure would be a GREAT trip, and I assume mostly hassle free (much less hassle than if I were to book this trip myself). Before I consider calling to be officially put on the waiting list, how would I go about being a solo traveler on this event? Do I need to secure a roommate before taking up a spot, or can I be put on the list as a solo, and the next interested solo person will automatically be roomed up with me? Would it be bad etiquette to secure a room as a solo, hoping that it would work out in the end? It looks like this event has gotten the attention of many other solos, maybe we're all just wondering the same thing, missing out on the opportunity as time passes.
The 2016 Invasion is based on Double Occupancy ONLY
since the resort has only 37 rooms.
We wish there were more rooms so everyone wanting to go could.
I hope everyone understands.
I encourage all solo divers wanting to go to get on the waiting list
to hold your place in line while you wait to find a roommate.
We have created a new thread for those wanting to find a roommate.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...king-roommates-2016-invasion.html#post7443249

There are currently 2 rooms open.

ScubaBoard Invasion 2016 Philippines

Night dive anyone?

344 Days to Go!
There is currently 1 room open.

The 2016 Invasion is based on Double Occupancy ONLY
since the resort has only 37 rooms.
We wish there were more rooms so everyone wanting to go could.
I hope everyone understands.
I encourage all solo divers wanting to go to get on the waiting list
to hold your place in line while you wait to find a roommate.
We have created a new thread for those wanting to find a roommate.
Solo Divers looking for Roommates for the 2016 Invasion

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom