ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Card are there any slots available? A friend was asking.

myra

I know is very early but I need to figure out some plans.

The package says we have 5 days of diving at each resort, I am assuming there will be no diving on the 25th as that will be the moving day.
That leaves 26-30 at Dumaguete, those with early flights, which most would have, on July 1st will miss one day of diving.
Are my assumptions accurate?

I know is very early but I need to figure out some plans.

The package says we have 5 days of diving at each resort, I am assuming there will be no diving on the 25th as that will be the moving day.
That leaves 26-30 at Dumaguete, those with early flights, which most would have, on July 1st will miss one day of diving.
Are my assumptions accurate?

13 Nights at the 2 Atlantis Resorts (7 Nights at Puerto Galera June 18 - June 25, 2016 and 6 nights at Dumaguete June 25 - July 1, 2016)

We cannot even search flights yet since we are still over a year away. Also Maduro is going to be looking into a group flight possibility in the near future. Please be patient we will keep everyone informed.
Right now we have our hands full with the 2015 Invasion.

Remember once you reach the Manila airport ... travel between resorts is included in our package and until we get that information on times planning any further is impossible.

13 Nights at the 2 Atlantis Resorts (7 Nights at Puerto Galera June 18 - June 25, 2016 and 6 nights at Dumaguete June 25 - July 1, 2016)

We cannot even search flights yet since we are still over a year away. Also Maduro is going to be looking into a group flight possibility in the near future. Please be patient we will keep everyone informed.
Right now we have our hands full with the 2015 Invasion.

Remember once you reach the Manila airport ... travel between resorts is included in our package and until we get that information on times planning any further is impossible.

ONLY 377 days left, what do you mean is too early? :p

ONLY 377 days left, what do you mean is too early? :p

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND
Roxanne & I have been dreaming about this event since we started planning!!!

This may help add to everyone's dreams
Marine discoveries in PH - CNN Philippines

We are TRULY going to the MARINE BIO DIVERSITY Capital of the WORLD!!

377 Days To Go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom