ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maduro is trying to get a conference rate or something similar with Philippines airlines. They just asked for more time, when I get the details EVERYONE will be contacted.

Dennis, for those of us that will be researching our own fares and comparing that with any that may become offered through Maduro, can you please advise of the exact times/dates we need to arrive for the Invasion and depart?

i.e. I know it starts on June 18, 2016 - so we need to be at the resort that morning, that evening? We are diving that day?
Date of departure is what - our last day says July 1, 2016 - are we diving that day, should we be looking for flights out that day? It would be helpful to know specifics of the stay please.

Thanks!

Dennis, for those of us that will be researching our own fares and comparing that with any that may become offered through Maduro, can you please advise of the exact times/dates we need to arrive for the Invasion and depart?

i.e. I know it starts on June 18, 2016 - so we need to be at the resort that morning, that evening? We are diving that day?
Date of departure is what - our last day says July 1, 2016 - are we diving that day, should we be looking for flights out that day? It would be helpful to know specifics of the stay please.

Thanks!

The first night at the Puerto Galera resort is JUNE 18th, this is when you need to be at the resort.
Diving when begin on the next day. June 19 - June 23
The current nonstop they are looking at arrives 4am on June 18th is what I am told.
Most likely the Invasion welcome party will be held that night but I need to see when most Crew members will arrive.

Off gas June 24, On the 25th they will transfer us back to Manilla and Fly us to Dumaguete

Diving can start in Dumaguete once we arrive, we will shore dive there June 25 possibly boats diving also (yet to be determined based on flight time)
Start boat dives 26 - 29 & maybe 30 depending on flight time to Manilla

June 30 last night farewell party. July 1 we will fly back to Manilla.
I DO NOT have and exact time for that flight yet.

Based on the Current flight schedule flights from Manilla back to the US leave at 7:45 & 10:00 pm
so I would ASSUME that we will leave Dumaguete in the afternoon.

Once we see what Maduro gets for a flight schedule from the airline EVERYTHING will become more clear.

I will of course post all the details as soon as I get all the details from Maduro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom