ScubaBoard FallFest MegaDive 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the previous page, everything has been updated.
I put items I think we could still use highlighted in red on the food list.

There is a chance of rain passing through during the day on Friday.
We'll keep an eye on the weather but it's looking fantastic for the weekend.

Please remember chairs for around the campfire and
pumpkins if you want to participate in the underwater pumpkin carving contest.

We'll be there sometime Friday morning.
Safe travels and we'll see everyone at Megadive!

Wondering why I'm not getting the updates, then finally realized I never posted to the thread! :doh:
Will be there on Friday. Just me. Got a big ole tent, if somebody is on the fence about coming and doesn't have a tent, the other side easily sleeps 2.
Cooked up some sausage for the omelettes. Making a black bean and corn salsa for Saturday. Anybody bringing stuff for s'mores? I'm headed out again tomorrow for last minute shopping. I can pick up the fixins.

wifeofafool.. great name!

Oh, and noobies bring rum.. don't ask why. You should already know why. Kraken is best, or similar dark sipping rum. :D

Wondering why I'm not getting the updates, then finally realized I never posted to the thread! :doh:
Will be there on Friday. Just me. Got a big ole tent, if somebody is on the fence about coming and doesn't have a tent, the other side easily sleeps 2.
Cooked up some sausage for the omelettes. Making a black bean and corn salsa for Saturday. Anybody bringing stuff for s'mores? I'm headed out again tomorrow for last minute shopping. I can pick up the fixins.

wifeofafool.. great name!

Oh, and noobies bring rum.. don't ask why. You should already know why. Kraken is best, or similar dark sipping rum. :D
It will be great to see you and the others too...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom