Scubaboard Dive on the Great Escape - Saturday, August 29, 2009.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is what I get for being too busy with life to take time to play. I MISSED THIS WHOLE PLANNING THREAD AND EVENT!!!

Ahhhhh! :crying:

I hope everyone has a great time! I'll think of you tomorrow and miss being there!

We're baaaaack.

Just as soon as the statute of limitations expires. :D

Nice diving today. A few photos.

IMG_35141.jpg

IMG_36251.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_35941.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_34681.jpg

Gary
IMG_34521.jpg

HT
IMG_3605.jpg

Dennis
IMG_36042.jpg

No, we tried Italian Gardens but no luck today. :sad:

No giant black sea bass today, but the dive sites were lovely, especially the Quarry. A harbor seal came out and cruised by the area but didn't stick around. I barked at it underwater but it was unimpressed.

The kelps at the Quarry also look healthier than the areas. One of the divers was from Louisiana and he was glad to get in some decent kelp diving experiences.

Lots of lobsters and multiple large abalones at Empire Landing and Quarry.

The AOW class group saw an angel shark feeding near the anchor at the Italian Garden.

Thanks for the photos diverrex.:perv: I really enjoyed diving with you guys.
fnfalman......thanks for putting up with a rookie. I now know my computer better.
It was a great day and excellent diving as well. :cool3:
A big thanks to the Captain of the Great Escape, his DM's and crew, (the cook), and to Teamcasa who put it all together.:yelclap:

Back
Top Bottom