Scubaboard Bans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to disappoint you, but we're still here.

Not disappointed at all.........in fact quite relieved. I am disappointed that one of the other pattaya dive centres has been banned, they used to have some post up some good deals and promotions.

Been here. Frankly, there's been very little to comment on for a while. I hear Lord Khram is in England, so it's be pleasant and peaceful here on SB.

Where is the hair cut place, would be interesting to meet the Pattaya SB members there. Perhaps a neutral spot like Mega Break would be better... I am sadly leaving Thailand for another job in August but would find this quite interesting.

80 baht at First Barber, South & Second roads. We can all sit around and shoot the **** like Eddie Murphy or Ice Cube.

If anyone gets bored with gossip and would like to contribute to the diving community, I encourage you to consider to participate in this project :

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/th...hailand-work-progress-call-collaboration.html

Of course, if you want to gossip more, then by all means, don't waste your time on a collaborative project that would be useful for everyone, ROTFL :rofl3:

A good suggestion. The proposed get together is not so much gossip, just a few of us have been around the board for a while and never met. I am sure the discussion would include some diving stuff. May even heal some wounds.I have met quite a few people from SB and found it fun in Florida and Bangkok. Hope it can be the same in Pattaya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom